What can say about the current state of your body?
Do you find it to be in tip-top shape or is it just trying to get by?
Of course, with today’s modern lifestyle [poor food choices, drugs, alcohol, stress and more], it won’t take long before your body starts screaming for help!
And yes, failure to save your body at such times will only lead to the emergence of several different illnesses and diseases.
So how exactly can you save your body? well, just detox!
Yes, this process will help flush out fat alongside other harmful toxins that may
be causing harm to your body.
It’s also good to point out that the right detox diet plan can clear up your skin, improve digestion, boost metabolism, promote mental clarity and more.
In a nutshell; a natural, well-rounded detoxification plan can improve your overall health and take it to the next level.
At this point, the next big question is, what does is take to create the
perfect detox diet plan?
Well, it doesn’t really take much! It’s basically a matter of sourcing for the right foods and of course, combining them to reap their numerous health-boosting benefits.
Need a little help? if yes, be sure to keep up as we explore a 3-day diet plan that’s sure to be perfect for you!
Note: this is going to be a complete detox plan. so of course, besides the healthy foods, you’re going to have to prepare the detox ultra bath.
how to prepare?
First off, fill your bathtub with hot water. and while it’s filling, add 2 and a half cups of Epsom salt and 10 drops of lavender oil.
That’s it! now, it’s left for you to soak and allow the ingredients to draw out toxins from your body.
let’s check out the diet plan!
First things first – your breakfast, lunch and dinner drink.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1/4 of spinach
- 2 teaspoons of lemon
- 1 cucumber
- 4 celery stalks
- 1/2 green apple
- 1/2 lime
- 1 cup of kale leaves
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 mango
- 1½ cup of coconut lrmon
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- 1 cup of kale
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Kickstart your day with an all-natural morning detox tea. it’s basically a mix of 1 green tea, 1 teaspoon of stevia and 1 slice of lemon.
- Follow up with the breakfast drink. then take a ½ multivitamin and probiotic supplement.
- Now reach for the lunch drink and follow with a ½ multivitamin and omega 3 supplements.
Note: you can add a few healthy sacks [veggies, fruits, nuts, and the likes] into the mix; just in case you-ness to hit the reset button along the way!
- Be sure to finish off with the detox ultra bath
- Start with your super health detox tea [that’s the exact same one you drank on the first day]
- Now drink up the breakfast drink. and follow with 1/2 multivitamin and probiotic supplement.
- Get the lunch drink into your system; then reach for 1/2 multivitamin and Omega 3 supplement.
- Finish up with the dinner drink and detox ultra bath.
Just repeat the process in day 1 and 2.then, of course, round up with the detox ultra bath.